tisdag 28 oktober 2014

The Balm - Nude' tude palette!

The Balm Nude'tude palette! A palette that has 12 different shadows, matte and shimmery colors. This palette suits every eye color because of the different shadows the palette gives you. A cute thing about this palette is the names of the shadows which I think is a good way to win buyers. My honest opinion of this palette is that you can deffinitly live without this. Don't get me wrong I like this palette but you can purchase a better palette when it comes to colors like these. For an example you can buy the Lorac Pro palette and get better shadows. But that is just my opinion of this one. I might give it away to my sister. But The Balm has a lot of different good products specially their blushes!

Stay tuned for a Lorac Pro palette review!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...