lördag 4 oktober 2014

Blush your face!

I love all kind of blushes, powder, mineral and cream but my all time favorite are the powder and mineral ones. My blush collection is very diverse. I have drugstore brands and high brands. I think that blushes are as important as the foundation for your face because it gives your cheeks more color and you look more healthy. To find your absolute right color for your skint type you have to go first to the more natural colors and then if you want more colors you can get higher up with the color. Always start with a light and natural color blush. The blushes I have here are from the Make Up Store Wonder blush in color goddess and the Nars blush in color orgasm.
Make Up Store is a Swedish brand that has gotten big and worldwide brand. They have locations in USA, Australia, a lot of european countrys, Beirut, New Zeeland and so much more. I really recommend you guys to check out their web page.

Have a wonderful Saturday. With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...