torsdag 23 oktober 2014

How to get the perfect flawless face!

I am that kind of woman that I really can not have just one foundations. I really love to try both drugstore and higher brands when it comes to foundations. For now I really do like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid in color NW15. I love the cover of it and I love the packaging of this product. It so chic and luxurious. But I really do recommend this to you all just because this give the perfect coverage. Before I apply my foundation I also use my face primers. Sometimes I use the Baby Skin from Maybelline. This provides your porse to poke out from the foundation. But if you want to have a more silky touch to it you can use the L'oréal Paris Lumi Magique primer. I love the finish touch to it. It gives that inne glow to the skin and it matches so good with the foundation. When applying the foundation I have to apply concelear, for that I use the MAC Pro Longwear Concelear in color NW15, under the eyes and then whats left over on the brush i apply it under my nose, on the chin and a little bit on the top of my nose bridge and then I apply my highlighter, MAC Prep+Prime in color Rose, on top of my nose bridge, my forehead and then sides of my cheeks. When I am done with the liquid products I put then my contouring. To contour your face you can use liquid products like a foundation that is three shades darker then your color, use foundation sticks or as I do, the powders. For contouring I use my sweet sweet baby and that is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. For that I use the lightest brown colors in the kit. After that I want to bronze up my face with the favorite Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer. I learned this technique from the lovley Nikkietutorials. She bronzed up her flawless face with this product and it turned absolutly amazing. After that I always put some touch of color on face and that is blushes. It depends what kind blush I'll be using but my absoutly favorite is this one from Make Up Store in color Blush Peach. For the finishing touch I will be using the banana powder from the Contour kit where I put my concelear on and for that extra healthy glow I am using the highlighter from the Contour Kit.

What is your favorite foundation, bronzer and concelear?

Stay fab my loves,
Makeup By Arberesha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...