söndag 19 oktober 2014

My every night beauty routine!

In my earlier days I was really bad of taking care of my skin. I was lazy and not so into makeup but that has changed. Every night before I go to bed I clean my face with hot water so the pores will open and breathe fresh air after a long day of foundation on. I use night cream products from Make Up Store and Mary Kate.
First of all I would put my extra emollient night cream from Mary Kate under my eyes to avoid the under eye bags I get in the morning. After that I would but the Make Up Store Hydranight cream all over my face to get the extra hydred and soft skin the day after and last but not least I also want my lips to be hydred and soft so I put my Mary Kate timewise age-fightning lip primer go get the extra soft lips for the day after. So when I put my foundation, lipstick and powder on my face will be already cleaned and ready for a harsh day of makeup.

What is your favorite night creams for your face and body?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...