måndag 27 oktober 2014

IsaDora Eyeshadow Palette!

I am a palette and lipstick kind of girl and I do purchase a lot of palettes because they are so good and instead of caring a lot of single eyeshadows you have them all collected in one palette. Chic, smooth and simple. When it comes to makeup I really do love to buy drugstore brands but also higher end brands. As for an example I adore these eyeshadow palettes IsaDora has. I just love their small and sleek palettes with a little bit of a see-through to what kind of colors the palette gives you. I love the idea IsaDora has built these palettes after colors and after how suitable they are against eachother. I am planing to buy all of these palette just because the pigmentation of these palettes are really good for being a drugstore brand. It is also a good palette for beginners to play with colors and to practise the technique of blending and matching colors.
The palettes I have hereare called 50 Matte Chocolates and 60 Crystal Glitz.

In the palette 50 Matte Chocolates you can get five brown shaded matte colors. I just love this palette. Absolutly one of my favorites of all time. This kind of palette is good for a natural look but also good shades to blend out some colors. The texture of these shadows are really soft and the pigmentation is good. Specially the darker colors. If you are a beginner or want to have a dupe or Bobbi Browns Rich Chocolate palette this one is good to go. 

Then I have the 60 Crystal Glitz palette. It is a lot differente comparing to the 50 Matte Chocolates palette. This palette gives you five shimmery white, rose and lilac colors. The texture of these shadows are a little bit differente when it comes to the other palette. These are more powdery but the pigmentation is really good. As I said before I am gonna purchase all of these palettes because I love the shadows and the sleek palette.

I really do recommend these palettes for you as a beginner because one, it is cheap and afordable and two it is a good product. 
What is your favorite drugstore palette? 

Have a wonderful monday!, 
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...