torsdag 30 oktober 2014

Put a lipstick on it! - Make Up Store

I am a sucker when it comes to lipsticks! I just want to collect them all. My passion for lipsticks came about two years ago. I started very carefully with a nude a color and now as time passed by I have been buying bolder colors. As I said before I want to collect a lot of lipsticks specially the once from MAC, YSL, Limecrime, Make Up Store and so much more. I have ordered two liptsicks stand that I am currently waiting for so I can place my lipsticks by brands.
One of my favorite makeup brand is the Swedish brand, Make Up Store. Their lipsticks are to die for. They have from matte, to satin to sheer lipsticks. You can also combine their lipsticks with their beautiful lip pencils and lipglosses.

The colors I have are (begining with left top): 

Magic Metallic (its a metallic dark lilac color)

Violet (its a violet glossy color)

Burgundy (its a dark burgundy creme color and it is also my favorite autumn lipstick)

Devil (its a red classic matte color)

Loft (its a nude sparkling color)

Poppy (its a perfect nude with a brown under ton creme color, also my favorite of all time lipstick)

Wobble (its a nude/peach sheer color)

Oh la la (its a perfect summer pink sparkling color)

If you have passed this store so many times and haven't taken the time to go in and buy their products I really do recommend you do that. You will not be disapointed. Their products are really good, like it is no joke!

Stay tuned for a eye pencil review!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...