torsdag 2 oktober 2014

Limited Edition Sonia Kashuk brushes!

I love all kinds of makeup brushes. My all time favorite are MAC and Make Up Store but I really want too try Sigma brushes but the main problem in this situation is that the shipping to Sweden is so insanly high. Thank god that I have relatives that lives in USA. I got my cousin too buy me the limited edition Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target for 41.00 dollars. I think its a really good price for a perfect makeup brush brand. For an example here in Sweden you can buy a good MAC or Make Up Store brush for 30 dollars/piece. So yeah, it is a really good price for this limited edition.
What kind of makeup brushes do you use? And which one do you guys recommend? Please comment down below and let me know.

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...