fredag 3 oktober 2014

Sculpt your face like a pro!

Sculpt your face like a pro with the one and only Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I just got this at the mail yesterday and I am so happy. The price though are a lot higher then comparing USA. I bought this palette for 598 kronor and it is like 82 dollars and 65 euros. So yeah it is a lof expensive when it comes to makeup products over here in Sweden. We just have to deal with. Anyways I got really happy when I got this. Haven't tried it yet but I will do it soon. After trying it I will give you some honest reviews about this and then see if it was worth the hype or not.
Of course if you live in USA you can find this kit a lot more cheaper then the Swedish prices. So stay tuned for a whole review of this kit.

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...