onsdag 1 oktober 2014

A new makeup blog!!

I am a self-taught makeup artist that is based in southern Sweden but has an Albanian heritage. My makeup addiction started right after my high-school graduation. I started really slow with only drugstore brands but after time passed by I started to experiment with higher brands. As a makeup addict I love all kinds of makeup brands. My mission and goal of this blog is that I want to give you readers tons of makeup looks, tips of products, fashion tips, jewelry and hair tips.
You can also check out my Instagram account: makeupbyarberesha 

I hope you all will like this blog and stay tuned for a lot of pictures. 

With all love, 
Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...