onsdag 1 oktober 2014

It is a gold and colorful kind of day!

I love to mix and match my makeup with the accessories I have at my place. People that know me, knows that I love makeup and that I love gold. Who said that you cant wear colors during autumn and winter time? Of course you can. Gold for me is a all-year color. You can have it during winter and summer time. Winter time you can combine gold accessories with black, brown, grey clothes. When it comes to makeup I always try to combine and find a balance. That means if I have dark lips like plum, violet, red and so much more, I will then combine and blance it with a soft eye makeup like matte nude/brown color, or a tocuh of gold eyeshadow and top it of with mascara and maybe an eyeliner. And then of course vice versa. You have to always find the balance when it comes to makeup. Well when it comes to everything really.
The necklace I have here is a gift I got from my friend back in Albania, the lipstick is a nude color from Deborah Milano, the lip glosses are from MaxFactor in colors Enchanting Coral and Pristine Nude and then last but not least my Micheal Kors watch in gold.

If you guys want a certain post about a makeup product (review), or tips, or looks and more feel free to comment down below.

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...