måndag 6 oktober 2014

Instagram, Twitter, Makeup Social and Tumblr

I love the social apps like Facebook, Instagram, Makeup Social, Twitter and so much more. I am that kind of person that wants to try different stuff but also wants to succed,
Please check out my ~

Instagram account: makeupbyarberesha
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani
Makeup Social: arbereshasabani
Tumblr: arbereshasabani

A lot of my friends and family wants me to open an youtube account and do videos when it comes to makeup, beauty and health but I am not so sure if I have that self-esteem to do that but what do you guys think? Should I do youtube-videos or not?

Have a wonderful monday. Stay positive!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...