måndag 6 oktober 2014

Rose gold!

Yesterday I wrote about how much I love black packaging but I also love rose gold and gold packaging. It gives you that chic, sophisticated and luxurious feeling of it. What do you guys think about a color theme every week, where I post pics of different colors of my makeup and the makeup packagings I have at my place? Do you think it is a good idea or not?

Anyways the products I have here is the famous Urban Decay - Naked 3 palette, Zara perfume, the Covergirl lipstick in color Nude I think, then the Lumi Magique highlighter from L'oréal, loose powder from Forever 21 and at least a rose gold watch from a Scandinavian store called Guldfynd .

Whats your favorite color?

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...