söndag 26 oktober 2014

White and gold!

What better way to light up a cold and dark Sunday by bloging about makeup, beauty, fashion etc. I have a lot of different posts coming soon about palettes I have, what I want to purchase and what I have ordered. On monday I will get my payment and I will go loco on buying new makeup, shoes and shirts. Just face it, it dosent get any warmer. I always buy new shoes, shirts and makeup when it comes to a new season. Now I am all into lipsticks. Dark and bold lips are my favorite when it comes to autumn. But I also buy new perfumes and accesories. For an example I got these two babies right here from my cousins. One bought the Diot J'adore Déodorant Parfumé which I absolutly love! I use it all the time when I go out for dinner with friends or for shopping. It gve you that luxurious feeling of it. Then I have my Micheal Kors watch which I got from my cousin in the States for my birthday. I really am blessed and I really feel loved when I get these kind of presents. Just love them!

What is your favorite perfumé for autumn?

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...