torsdag 18 december 2014

The Meis Cosmetics Eyeshadow palette!

During  the summer I spent my time in Macedonia where I have a house there. During my 4 weeks there I did some shopping and of course I bought me some makeup. What a surprise! After days of shopping I ran into this palette. I have never heard about this one so I wanted to give it a try. For the cheap of money it is an okey palette. Very blendfull. The negative about this palette is that it is really powdery and some of the colors are chokey. But I love how mixed this palette is. You get warm toned colors but also cold toned colors. I want to play more with this one but I am considering to give it away to relatives.
Have you heard about this brand before? Please comment down below so I can check them out!

Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha


2 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you about this makeup palette, darkest colors are so pigmented, but i also think it's a great deal for the money. I have 2 of this and i am mixing with another eyeshadows which look very beautiful on eyes.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is a beautiful palette if you mix it with another palette. I also love that the colors are matte. You can create a lot of differente looks with it. =)

      Radera

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...