torsdag 9 oktober 2014

Good morning!

Good morning my makeup lovers, fashion lovers, beauty lovers and life lovers. It is a new day filled with tons of work: makeup related and non makeup related. A everyday makeup look for me is a flawless face and very soft and gentle on the eyes. Sometimes I am combining the lips with a bold color but sometimes with nudes, it depends of the outfit too.
For my everyday face look I am always using a primer to protect your foundation for creasing and I am using L'oréal Magique Lumi Primer. And then I will be using MAC Studio Fix Liqiud foundation in color NW15 and then after that top it with some concelear also from MAC and its the famous Pro longwear concelear in color NW15. And after that I will be touching it up with some High lighter from MAC - Prep+prime Highlighter in color Radiant Rose. Then for contouring I always mix it after how much time I have. If I want that scuplted face I will be using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit but if I have a little bit of time I always go with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. And then to give your cheeks some color I always use blushes from Nars - Orgasm, Make Up Store, Bourjois and so much more. For high lighter I am trying to find my holy grail but I have'nt yet and its bothering me because I always have to mix and match. Sometimes I am really lazy as you can tell. But the ones I will be using for now its a high lighter from Sephora, Elf Cosmetics and the high lighter from Contour Kit.
If you have a speachless and amazing high lighter please do tell. I am up for a drugstore and a high brand.

Have a wonderful day beautys!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...