söndag 16 december 2018

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I got really interested. So I bought for of them for a special price.
Shipping was really fast even though it was from the USA. I had to wait only one week to get to Sweden. The bad thing was that I had to pay extra taxes but that is not the companies fault. There are some tax rules that we Swedes have to pay when we order stuff outside of Europe. 
Now for the product! I have always loved my Beauty Blenders so I was first very skeptical when I got them and felt them. I was wondering if I would get the same result as I get from the sponges. But wow, these sponges really gives you that flawless velvety finish on your face. I have also noticed that you do not lose a lot of products when you use these sponges compare to the Beauty Blenders. I have also noticed that you have to use a different technique. Of course, you have to pat the foundation in but you have to use small stroking motions to get that velvety touch of it.

So is it worth buying it?
Yes, I really think so! This would be a perfect Christmas gift! Me, myself, thinking about buying more of these sponges just to have some back ups!

Yours sincerely,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...