fredag 17 oktober 2014

Lorac Mega PRO Palette and Royal limited edition

Of course and always late on ordering limited edition makeup palettes and makeup products. I just loooooove Loracs new Mega Pro Palette and their limited edition Royal makeup products. We have a web site here in Sweden called CrayCray and the staff orders tons of makeup from USA. Of course the prices are much higher but they have to win some money too. Thats how economy works. Anyways the new palette, Mega Pro, is a limited edition palette so you had to order it as fast as possible. The palette got sold out just for a day and I can say that I am so jealous. Anwyas when it comes to the Royal limited edition they can offer you lipglosses, mascaras, eyeliner, small makeup palettes etc. I love the idea though but for me personaly I would not order the things just because you can buy so much more for the price you give. But I would purchase the lipglosses because just by looking at them they look so pigmented and sticky. And when the lipglosses are sticky it means that they would stay on your lips for a long time.
So now I am just waiting here till CrayCray have the Mega Pro palette!

Have you gotten your palette? Which is your favorite palette of all time?

Have a wonderful Friday.
With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha














(Pictures are taken by Lorac Instagram account: loraccosmetics) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...