onsdag 8 oktober 2014

Favorite makeup stores in Sweden!

Few of you knows that I live in southern Sweden but the thing is that we don't have as many makeup stores like USA have but I am trying to make the best of what we got. One of my top favorite stores is Kicks . It is like ULTA where you have plenty of different makeup products and brands, such as drugstore brands and higher brands. About two year ago we finally got Sephora in Malmö, Sweden. Talk about happy moments and proud but the I am a little bit disapointed because they dont have a lot products like they do in USA. They have products suchs as Sephora, Make Up Forever, Benefit, Nars, YSL, Dior and Too Faced. I really do think that they would win a lot if they had brands as Sigma, Tarte and so much more like do have in USA. But I really do hope they get a lot more brands in the future. And then we have Åhlens  that is a diverse store filled with make up, clothes, bags, shoes and so much more. My favorite Åhlens store is in Malmö. They have the brands such as MAC, Make Up Store, Bobbi Brown, YSL, Dior, Clarins, Éstee Lauder and so much more. If you are ever in southern Sweden I really do recommend you guys to go to Malmö to buy a lot of makeup. Last but not least absolute one of my favorite stores ever is the Make Up Store in Kristianstad, Sweden. I just love their products and their staff.

Whats your favorite store and where do you live?

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...