onsdag 22 oktober 2014

How to get the perfekt eyeliner!

When I first did my eyeliner I made so many mistakes and I cursed at 10 differente language. But as every MUA and Makeup lover says; PRACTISE AND YOU'LL GET THE PERFEKT EYELINER! There are a lot of different ways to put an eyeliner. You can use dark eyeshadows. I prefer black or really dark brown to get the extra autumn touch to it. You also have gel eyeliners which for me is the hardest of them all. You really have to be patient when you apply gel eyeliners because it can get really messy and girls, you do not want to look like a racoon. Then you have eye pencils which can be easy it all depends what kind of eye pencil you have. If you have a really dry pencil it can be as hard as the gel product to make your perfekt eyeliner. So pick a really good and creamy one. And then last but not least you have the liquid one which I personal think it's the easiest of them all because of the pointy tip they have. Product I recomend for you guys when it comes to eyeshadow, you can pick what ever color you want to but do not forget the winged brush. It makes it easier for you to make that perfekt winged eyeliner and same thing is for the gel eyeliner. My favorite gel eyeliner is from Bobbi Brown in color Black Ink. This is one of the darkest liner ever, LIKE NO JOKE! I really like how longwearing this is. Same thing is for the They're Real push-up liner from Benefit Cosmetics. It is as unique and it is longwearing to. But I have to be honest. This product is really hard to use. I have not found the technique yet to use it but I am trying every day. I am not giving up. As I told you before when it comes to eyepencils you really have to find the perfect creamy one. I have found mine and it is from Make Up Store in the color Darkest Shadow. This is HANDS UP my favorite eye pencil every. I re-purchase this all the time! Then we have the liquid product. For me personal I like this technique the best because it easier to apply specially if you have that really small pointy tip on the brush. I have a lot of liquid eye liners that I re-purchase all the time one of them is the Sephora Classic Line Eyeliner feutre 24HR Felt liner and the L'oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in color Intense Black.

What is your favorite product to do the perfekt eyeliner?

Have a wonderful day beauties,
Makeup by Arberesha






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...