lördag 31 januari 2015

Sleek Makeup - Celestial Palette

I thought it is time to try the Sleek Makeup. I bought this palette during the holidays and I always forgot to post it. I cleaned my makeup table yesterday and I found this baby.
This is one of the i-Divinie Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette from Sleek Makeup. This limited edition Celestial Palette has 12 shades and 3 of them are matte colors. It is a really different palette comparing with the other ones I have. This palette is full of color which you can create different looks with it. One thing I dont like with this palette is that the amont of matte shadows are just three colors and they are the color light lilac, purble and mint green. For only using this palette for a whole look can be difficult to create smokey eye just bcuz they color of the matte are so different.



My favorite colors here are the dark shimmer pink one called Solar, and the shimmery green one called Aurora, the dark blue shimmer color called Earth Shine, the light blue/silver/grey color called Lunar and las but not least the brown/grey color called Eclipse. I am going to try to do a look with some of the colors here. So stay tuned for that.

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...