onsdag 14 januari 2015

MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush

During the weekend I went out shopping with my friend and I ended up buying makeup again. What a surprise!
I have never used MaxFactor blushes before and I only buy their mascaras wichfor me personally are the best. So I wanted to try this one and give it a chance. I got the color Naturelle which is a warm pink/peach blush that is perfect for the cheeks now during winter time when you are so pale. I like this one but I think I have to use it more to give it a really good review on this. I have also deppoted this into my ZPalette.

Have you ever tried a MaxFactor blush? Let me know on the comments down below or on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha

Have a wonderful day!
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...