söndag 18 januari 2015

My 2014 Beauty Favorites!

After this and that I finally had time to do this 2014 Beauty Favorites blog post. I have been really really busy with tons of project which you will see during February and March. I am so exctied, tired but really blessed.
2014 was my year of MAKEUP. I think that 2014 was the year I really spent all of my money on makeup. But all of the makeup I have bought where sadly bad products but I will do a seperate post about that. I really did though love a lot of products, high-end and drugstore.

For primers I loved and adored the Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and the L'Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer. The Baby Skin primer I use it when I apply more thinner and liquider foundation. Just because to get that balance of thick and thin. I use it when I apply my Lancome Teint foundation. The Baby Skin primer give you that baby non-pore face. 
When it comes to Lumi Magique primer I use it when I apply more thicker and more matte foundations such as the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation or the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I just love how this mixes well with the thick foundations and it gives you that luminious touch of your face. 


For foundations I have three different ones depending on the seasons. Under the begining of the year I used the MAC Studio Fix Fluid and when summer came I still used it just beacuse this product helpt my oilness on my face that I have under summer times. I went for a long trip to my home country, Macedonia and Albania, and the weather overthere is really hot so if I had to put makeup on during the day (a lot of weddings this summer) I used the Rimmel Stay Matte mousse foundation. This is a really thick foundation that helped me to get that flawless non-oily face during the day. But the winter came and I started to get really dry, which I do under winter season, so I had to buy a new foundation. Then I ran into my top favorite one, the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. This is such a good product. it applies really well and the smell of this formula is to die for. So worth the money. 

For concealer and high-lighter there is no doubt that the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and the MAC Prep+Prime in radiant rose are my top favorites. I have nothing bad to say about these two babies. LOVE THEM. I have also used the Make Up Store Reflex Cover Concealer for a more natural highlight. 


For powders I have used the L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder. I absolutly love this product. It gives you that silky and perfect finishing touch of your face. 
I went to a makeup event with my friend for the Make Up Store and they talked about this Micronized Compact Powder and of course I had to buy it and see if the product was that good as they said. And yes it is. I dont know how but it gives you that flawless face. I really recommend this one. 


For contour and transparent powder I have of course the well-known Contour Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills. This baby cost me a lot but I can say it was worth it. I use this every time I go out with my friends for drinks or dinners. I love the colors Fawn for contouring and the Banana powder for under eyes. They are really blendfull. 
For Transparent powder I have the MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder. Love it to use for my under eye concealer. 


For bronzers and blushes I have my ALL TIME FAVORITES. The Benefit Hoola bronzer for contouring or as a bronzer if I have used the Anastasia Contour Kit for contour. For blushes I have the Nars Orgasm blush and the Make Up Store Peach blush (which I used the most). 


For eyebrows I used the different products depended how I felt and what occasion. The 2014 was the year of eyebrows and countoring and I of course followed that lead. For more naturall look I used the Make Up Store Tri Brow Color. I used the more daker brown color on the end of my eyebrow and the lighter color more in the beginig of my eyebrow. And finished it with the MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set mascara. 
Then I finally  got my hand on the Anastasia Dip Brow pomade in the color Taupe. I love this product for a more bold eyebrows. Really good if you want to go out clubbing or something like that. When you put this product on your eyebrows they stay there. 


For eyeshadow primer. gel eyeliner, mascara and eye pencil I have the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the color Painterly as a eyeshadow primer. This baby is good. Once you apply the primer on your lids your eyeshadows will stay there and will not crease at all. 
as for gel eyeliner I used the Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel eyeliner in the color Black Ink. Love this for the waterline and for making a bold eye liner. For my everyday waterline pencil I have my all time favorite, which I repurchase all the time, the Make Up Store Darkest Shadow eye pencil. This product is so good. I have used this succer almot every day. LOVE IT. 
And for mascara I have my all time favorite the MaxFactor Xperience mascara. I have bought a lot of high-end mascaras but I always end up with MaxFxtor mascaras. I think the make the best mascaras of all makeup brands. 


For lipliners, lip gloss and lipstick I absolute fell in love with Essence lipliners, NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss and the Make Up Store lipsticks. For my favorites of 2014 I used the Essence lipliners in colors Satin Mauve and Wish me A Rose. For the NYX Butter Gloss I used the Créme Brulee and for lipstick I used the Make Up Store in the color Poppy. These four together made my 2014 lip popping. 


For eyeshadow palettes I used my Lorac Pro, Urban Decay Naked 2 and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes the most under 2014. They have the most perfect colors and have the perfect warm toned colors which I prefer the most. 


It was really hard to pick only these few favroties products but I also have some non-favorites produts under 2104 wich I will make a blog post. 

Whats your favorite 2014 product? Please comment down below or on my Instagram account. makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...