torsdag 1 januari 2015

Too Faced Christmas Party Must Haves-collection and Better Than Sex mascara!

First of all I want to say Happy New Year to all of you huys! I wish you all well in life and hopefully this will be a great year for you. You have to stay true to yourself and cherish all moments you get. Life is short and celebrate is with loving yourself and loving your dearest and nearest.

As I told you guys before on my last post I got a bunch of beauty products in Christmas and I also told you I am going to do hauls and review. Now on this post I will do only a review just because I haven't used them yet. I got the Christmas Party Must Haves - collection and the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced. I have wanted them for so long so I got really happy when I saw these two products.

To begin with I got so excited when I saw the Christmas Party-collection. I have wanted to try the bronzer for such long time and I finally have it. In this collection you get miniproducts like the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, Better Than Sex masxara (which I gave to my sister because I already have it in full size) and the Primed & Poreless Face Primer.

The Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer is a stay-put shadow wear that is 24-hour proof that it dosen't crease, fade. smudge and waterproof. The Primed & Poreless Face Primer is a skin-smoothing primer that locks down powders, foundations and bronzers for a fresh and flawless wear. It erases pores and imperfections too.
The Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is one of the products that Too Faced has in their collection that has real cocoa-powders in. This smells so good. Like the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. This bronzer is a antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-inflused bronzer that you can contour your face with or make your face more of a tan look. The down side of this one is that it is in a color Medium/Deep which for my fair skin is too dark. But I am going to make it work.

Then I also got the Better Than Sex mascara. First of all the name of this product makes me laugh so bad. I dont know how they come up with such names. The brush of this mascara is a hourglass shape. This mascara gives you a collage-fueled formula thickens, lengthens and curls for extreme volume and dramatic lashes. It says here that if you put one coat you will get a full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lashes. If you put two coats you will get more luscious, curled and dramatic lashes and if you put three coats you will get the most intense black, oversized, multidimensional lashes. As I said before I haven't used these yet but I will do a full review on these maybe tomorrow or on Saturday,



Have you guys used these products yet? What do you think about these? Please comment down below and let me see what you have too say about these Too Faced products! 
Also do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha , and Twitter: ArbereshaSabani and MakeupSocial: ArbereshaSabani 

Have a wonderful day! 
With all love, 
Makeup  By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...