måndag 5 januari 2015

Nars - Audacious Lipstick

I finally got the Nars Audacious Lipstick that I wanted for a long time! I got it in the color Audrey. It is a dark Red Current color. Modern lipstick so shamelessly seductive in touch and texture the sensation is audacious. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage. What's good about this product is that it is a multitasking lipstick. And what do I mean a multitasking lipstick? Well first of all it is a luxurious lipstick with a incredible great packaging. Second, it is a full coverage creamy wear lipstick and you only need one one-stroke. Third, it gives you smooth and nourish lips and fourth is is long-lasting. 
The other thing I like about this lipstick is the magnetic top this lipstick has. It closes it self which I think is a pretty idea. LOVE THIS. 
I am going to buy more Nars lipsticks and I am going to make a Nars Lipstick Collection in the future. 

What's your favorite lipstick? 
Also follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...