tisdag 6 januari 2015

Giorgio Armani - Si

What is it in the box? It is my favorite, my precious and my love - The Giorgio Armani - Si perfume! I finally got this perfume that I have wanted for a long time now. In this Christmas Box I got a 30 ml Si perfume and a 75 ml perfumed body lotion. Si combines three odor chords that makes it elegant and unique; black currant nectar chords, modern chypre-chords and musk-like bright tree chord. Black Currant Nectar chord is a creative mix of femininity and passion, the dark fruit creates an intense strength. The chord is created by a modern production method which uses fresh fruit which creates a natural, juicy black currant essence. The chord is enriched with two sensual vanilla notes; vanilla absolute and a healthier vanilla-jungle essence.
It is a really feminine perfume that suits the classic, beautiful and sophisticated woman. Absolutly my favortie perfume for now. LOVE THIS ONE!

What's your favorite perfume? Comment down below!

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...