söndag 11 januari 2015

Maybelline New York - Baby Lips Collection Box

So I have been a little off just because I have a lot with my school and the essays I am writing. But yesterday I  went out shopping with my best friend and I saw some cool products I wanted to try. First of all I bought this Maybelline New York - Baby Lips Collection Box in a store called Åhlens from Sweden, Kristianstad. I bought it on sale. The original price was 199kr and in dollars that is 24 dollars and in euros 20. But I bought it for 139 kr, 17 dollars, 14 euros. I thought it was a catch since one Baby Lips are about 40 kr. I have tried this one before in the color Hydrate (Blue one) and Pink Punch (pink one) and I absolute fell in love with these so this is an excellent box for me to try out the other Baby Lips. In this collection you get 6 Baby Lips in the colors Hydrate, Intense Care, Mint Fresh, Pink Punch, Cherry Me and Peach Kiss. The good thing about these Baby Lips is that you get those soft and moisterised lips. Perfect for winter time but also perfect for summer time just because they have a high SPF 20. Love it!

Stay tuned for more reviews and stay tuned for a huge MY 2014 FAVORITES on friday!

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha





1 kommentar:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Baby Products in NewYork

    SvaraRadera

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...