söndag 1 februari 2015

Pink!

Sunday! A day to study and prepare yourself for the new week. As a university student I am trying to combine free time with studies and jobs. I have a lot of different projects going around me and unfortunally this gives me a lot of stress but I am trying to take this day by  day and always thinking about how blessed I am.
When I woke up today I wanted to do a makeup look but of course the migraine took off again. So I ended up collecting makeup by color and I ended up with pinks. Since it is snowing here in Sweden I was dreaming about the summer and it's bright colors.
In these pics I have makeup from brands like NYX Cosmetis, Maybelline, Calvin Klein, Essence and so much more.
I also have a book from Deborah Ball The House Of Versace (of course in Swedish - Huset Versace), a blush from Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-on in the color Soft Peach, a 2 in 1 Eyeliner/Lip pencil from Davis in the color 27, Essence lipliner in the color Satin Mauve, MaxFactor lipgloss in the color Enchanting Coral, NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in the colors Maple Blonde and Apple Strudel, Calvin Klein lipgloss in the colors Pink Sheen and Pots, the Maybelline New York Baby lips in thecolor Pink Punch and last but not least the two small lipg glosses from a brand that is called MM (don't know where it is from since I got this as a gift from my sister).


Also do not forget to follow me on: 
Instagram: makeupbyarberesha 
Twitte: ArbereshaSabani
Makeup Social. ArbereshaSabani 
Tumblr: ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...