lördag 24 januari 2015

My 2014 NON-FAVORITES beauty products!

About a week ago I posted a 2014 favorites beuaty products and I really enjoyed doing that. As most of the people who knows me I love makeup and I am trying to buy and review a lot of products so you guys can know what to buy and what not to buy.
My 2014 was a good makeup year and I loved a bunch of stuff but like of course I had products that I really was disapointed.


I am a eyeshadow-palette freak and I am trying to buy so many as I and my wallet can. I bought this cute palette from The Balm called the Nude'tude palette. I was so excited to try this when I got this in my mailbox but..... I got so dissapointed. I love the the Balm brand and I really dont have so much to say negative about this brand but this palette just didn't fullfill me standards. Even though there are really good warm toned colors here (which I prefer more) this palette is such a disapontment. I am not that kind of girl that I throw my makeup products but I am thiniking about giving this away to near ones. 


I love drugstore brands such as IsaDora, Maybelline, Maxfactor etc. I love the IsaDora Wake Me Makeup foundation but this 16 hrs Active Moist Make-Up foundation is no good. It is really thick in the formulera and it is really hard to blend the foundation. I tried to mix it up with a moister to soften the formulera but nothing happens. No this is not a good product at all! 


Aaah the one and only They're Real Push-up liner from the Benefit. Remeber when everyone talked about this wonderful product? The hype of this product was incredible. BUT! - No joke I am sooooo disapointed on this prodcut. I have tried this so many times but I dont get that flawless finish of it. It is so dry and so thick. I bought this for over 35 dollars which is very expensive for a product that dosent fulltill the hype of it. Benefit Cosmetics is one of the favorite makeup brands of mine but this one is such a disapontement. 


The NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss are my absolute favorite glosses ever! OF ALL TIME. So I tried to use the Soft Matte Lip Cream and hmm it didn't gave me the result I wanted. But if you use it above a lipstick it still works but by itself no. 





Make Up Store is one of my favorite makeup brands. I love all of their products but this lip pencil in the color Graceful is not my favorite lip pencil. I love their lip pencils but specially this color is too bright to be a nude color for my type. 


And last but not least the L'Oréal Voluminous Extra Black mascara. This mascara is no good for my lashes. I have really long lashes and if I put a mascara that has a lot of product in it my lashes tend to bow down and look really spidery. So no thank you Voluminous. 

Which one is you NON-FAVORITE product of 2014? 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

1 kommentar:

  1. Beauty products Fullfillment Buy the wholesale beauty products and beauty salon equipment online at affordable price. We offer the best hair care products and beauty salon products. Contact us now.

    SvaraRadera

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...