söndag 4 januari 2015

Benefit Cosmetics - The Dallas Blush

"An outdoor glow for an indoor gal face powder" The Benefit Dallas Blush. This is one of the products I got for Christmas and I must say I really love it. I am a big ffan of the Benefit blushes and my goal is to have all of them. The color of this one is a dusty sunset plum that gives you a natural and fresh glow on your cheekbones and chin or anywhere else you want to linger.  I just love how dusty this color is. Perfect for every skin tone color! It is so powdery and that means that you can blend it well. But be aware that the pigmentation of this blush is no joke. So take a little amount of this one and put it on your cheeks.
I really do recommend this product. I know it is a little bit pricy (Sweden: 315 kr, Amerika/dollars:40, Euro: 33) but for me personally I think it is worth the money. Such a good product!

Have you ever triend this blush? Let me know!
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...