måndag 22 december 2014

The Urban Decay Naked palettes!

As you can see I really do love these palettes! They are so pigmented and the colors are too die for. No matter what eye color you have these palette really do suit them all. My all time favorite is the Naked 2 Palette. I just love how they have combined the colors in this palette and I really do think this palette suits perfect for people that has blue/grey eye color. The Naked 3 palette is more into a rose gold colors which for me, I think suits very well for the browned eyed girls. But this all what I personally think. As for the original Naked palette is a good palette for every girl. You have tons of varity but one thing you have too know is that the Naked and Naked 2 palette are more warm toned colors and the Naked 3 are more cold toned colors.

Which one is your favorite palette?

Have a wonderful Monday.
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...