torsdag 25 december 2014

December favorites!

I couldnt resist myself but here is another post and it is my December favorites! As a lot of Youtubers and bloggers do the monthly favorites I decided to copycat this theme also. As a makeup addict I buy new makeup every month and of course I do not need all of it but I work hard and it is my money. And I am also trying to please you readers of hot new products.
So lets just jump right to it. My Decenber favorites are first of all the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I ADORE THIS ONE. Actually one of the best palettes that I have and the smell of it is so good. After that is is the original Lorac Pro Palette. I just love the warm toned colors in here. I want to be the second one but I dont know if I would like the cold tones. I am more into warm colors just because it suits my blue eyes better. That is just my opinion. For eyebrows I have my one and only Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in color Taupe. It applies so smoothly and the finishing look of this is spot on. Really love this product. For lips I have my all time favorite from The Make Up Store in the color Poppy. It is a perfect nude color with brown and peachy undertones. JUST SO PERFECT.
For face products I have my favorite foundation from Lancôme and it is the Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. For contouring I have my baby from Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and the Benefit Hoola bronzer. For highlighter I have the MAC Prep+prime Highlighter in color Radiant Rose. For blush I have the Make Up Store blush in color Peach. This blush you guys it is a must buy product. This suits every skintone and the finishing touch of it is just wonderful. It is a perfect blush for every skintone and every season. You guys should defenitly check out their store or web page they have a lot of good products. You would not be disapointed.

I also want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! May all your wishes come true and spend it with your loved once.
With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...