onsdag 3 december 2014

tarte - Sweet Indulgences 3-in-1 Holiday Gift Collection

Finally got the tarte - Sweet Indulgences 3-in-1 Holiday Gift Collection. I bought it from the american webstore QVC but for now it is out of stock. First of all look at the pagagine. I am a sucker when it comes to the pagagine. It comes in three boxes and all wrapped in one huge box. Looks like books. This Collection was about 70 dollars and I think it was all worth it.
In one of the boxes you can get two mascaras and three eyepencils.
And on the other one you will get two eyeshadow palettes. I will do a review on these palettes and I will also take photos of the colors on these eyeshadows. tarte is a very good brand when it comes to makeup. Their pigmentation on the eyeshadows and blushes are too die for.
And last but not least we have the last box and you can get two tarte blushes and three lipglosses.
I mean just look at the whole box! It is fab on the highest level! I think that it is worth the money for this collection because one: you will get a lot of good products and two you can re-purchase the boxes. It is a win-win situation here!

Now during the holidays you can see a lot of Holiday-products from bunch of make-up brands. Which one do you think that I should purchase? 

Have a wonderful day! 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...