måndag 29 december 2014

Let's talk about lashes! Benefit and YSL

So let's talk about lashes! Everytime I go out for makeup shopping too Sephora or doing some shopping online I get tons of samples which for me personally are the best because you can see if the product is worth buying or not.
Well for this month I got mascaras as samples and I got the Benefit They're Real mascara and the YSL Baby Doll mascara.
I think that both of these two mascaras are really good. I know they are a little bit pricy than the other drugstore mascaras but they are actually really good. Specially the YSL one. I always want to try new things when it comes to makeup but I always end up buying drugstore mascaras just because I personally think they are way better than rest of more high end mascaras. It is not about the price because we all know, price do not stop me for buying makeup. But I really think that drugstore mascaras are way better. I always end up buying my all time favorite, MaxFactor Xperience mascara (ABSOLUTE ADORE THIS ONE).

But if you are looking for a new high end mascara you should deffintly try the YSL Baby Doll mascara. If you have long lashes and you want your eyelashes to spread flawlessly I think that the YSL are the best one just for you. A dupe for this one is the MaxFactor Xperience mascara.
When it comes to Benefit They're Real mascara, this product is good but I have too use it more to give you a fear review of this.

Have you ever tried one of these? Please tell me your thoughts!
Also check out my Instagram account: makeupbyarberesha

With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...