onsdag 10 december 2014

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I finally got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in my mailbox. I have waited so long  for this product specially in the color Taupe. I have heard so good about this product. Can't wait to use it tomorrow! I am in the color Taupe. It is a perfect color for you that has not brown eyebrows nor blonde eyebrows, but in the between of these colors. The colors in ot to dark but not to light either.
It is close to the Make Up Forever Aqua Brow in the color 10. I used to do my eyebrows with the MakeUp Store Tri Brow powder.

I will do a review of this product, prob on Friday and I will also take a picture of how my eyebrows looks.

Do not forget to follow me on
Instagram: makeupbyarberesha
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani
Tunblr: ArbereshaSabani
Makeup Social: ArbereshaSabani

Have a wonderful day!
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...