måndag 15 december 2014

All nudes with a classic eyeliner!

Yesterday I was at a meeting and I decided to use nude colors on my eyes. I used the Too Faced palette. On my crease I used Salted Caramel , then on my eyelids I used the color Hazelnut, on my inner coner I used the color Champagne Truffle and on my lower lashline I used the colors Champagne Truffel, Hazelnut and Salted Caramel to blend the colors well. To get the extra highlight under my brow bow I used the color White Chocolate. For the perfect classic eyeliner I used the Sephora Liquid Liner in color Black and for mascara I used my favorit one from MaxFactor the Xperience Mascara. First I wanted to leave it this way but I decided to use a gel eyeliner on my waterline to connect it with the eyeliner. I used the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in the color Black Ink.
For my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in color Taupe and for my lips I used a lip pencil from Esscence in color Into the Nude.

For my face I used the L'oréal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer as a face primer and then on top of it I used the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation on color NW15. Then to give my face more dimension I used the Pro Longwear Concealer under my eyes in a triangel shape and then I highlighted my face on top of my nose, chin, above my lips and a little bit on my forehead with the MAC Prep+Prime HighLighter in color Radiant Rose. For carving out my fave I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette. For contouring I used the color Fawn and for setting my concelear I used the Banana powder on this palette. For warming up my face I used the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer and the Make Up Store blush in color Peach. For that extra glow I used a powder highlighter from Sephora that has a touch of pink in it.

If you want posts like this feel free to comment down below. I am open minded!
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha , Twitter: ArbereshaSabani and on Makeup Social: ArbereshaSabani

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...