söndag 7 december 2014

The Benefit Brow Bar!

Do you want those perfect brows? Well you do not have to wait any longer for that. Sephora in Malmö, Sweden are going to have a Opening party on December 11 from 2-7 pm. Finally there are more changes in this Sephora. We want more products there! As for me I can not go on the 11th because I have essay to write but I am considering going there on 13th december! I really need my eyebrows fixed and I do not care how much it cost! I really have to try this Benefit Brow Bar!

So if you are in Sweden, Malmö (southern part of Sweden) check it out! I think you will love it!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
With all love,
Makeup by Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...