torsdag 11 december 2014

Rituals... Fortune Oil Caring Shower!

When I ordered my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade I got some samples from the Kicks . One of the samples I got was this Fortune Oil Caring Shower from Rituals...
It has a sweet orange and cedar wood sence of it. The moment I opened this product I just fell in love with the smell of it. Now I will deffinitly buy the full size of it. I just love how you get three different samples from Kicks when you order something from there. It is smart but also generous. LOVE IT!

Do not forget to follow me on.
Instagram: makeupbyarberesha
Twitter: ArbereshaSabani
Tumble: ArbereshaSabani
Makeup Social: ArbereshaSabani

Have a winderful day!
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...