lördag 20 december 2014

Red lips!

How to wear bold lips? Simple: use simple eye look, flawless face and bold lips. I am really feeling the bold lip right now. I was all about nude lips, which I still am, but the bold lips are too die for. For eyes I used only mascara and it is from MaxFactor Xperience. For face I used the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation. For sculpting my face I used the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contouring and highlight the MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in color radiant rose and for blush I used my favorite one from Make Up Store in color Peach. For my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in color Taupe and top it of the MAC Brow mascara in color chocolate.
For the main look, the lips, used first of all the Mary Kay lip pencil in color Neutral too make my lips look fuller. I have pretty small lips but I have learned a technique too make your lips a lot more fuller. Some people do it all wrong when they think that you have too overline you whole lip. They are doing it all wrong. Too have those fuller lips you only overline the top of your lip, near qupitesbow and under your lips in the center of them. This is too make an picture that you have bigger lips. When you are done doing the overline then you line your "normal" lip size at the sides. Simple and beautiful. Then too make that perfect bold lips I used the lipsticks from Make Up Store in colors Devil and Burgundy. 
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram: makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup by Arberesha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...