onsdag 1 juli 2015

tarte Cosmetics - Amazonian clay 12-hour Blush

I love my blushes. I am all into those colored cheeks during spring, summer, autumn and winter time. Lately I have been using these two blushes from tarte Cosmetics. They are really good and they stay on your cheeks for a long time during the day. The good thing about tarte Cosmetics is that they are a makeup brand that has different products for you. Their pigmentation om their products are really high quality.


The colors I have included in the big box that where in CVS during the Christmas Holidays. I got the colors Pampered and Savored. Pampered is a more pink coral color. Perfect for the summer. Savored is a more taupe pink color which is good for all the seasons.
When I got the blushes I swatches them on my hands and I have to be honest the pigmentation wasn't that good. I thought that this would have been a bad product but I did not give up. So I tried them on my cheeks with a blush brush from Real Techniques and I must say they applied very well.

I sometimes mix them together because I think it gives me that perfect amount of color I want. 



What do you think about these blushes? Do you have some tarte Cosmetics products, please do tell me? 
Also do not forget to follow me on Instagram where I put pictures daily on makeup and fashion tips. Follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha 
Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani
Makeupsocial: @ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...