tisdag 28 juli 2015

Today's makeup candy!

Recently I have rocked my flawless face makeup and just mascara. I love the look of this angelic look!
For face I use the Maybelline Baby Skin pore less primer. For foundation I use the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and for under eye concealer and concealer to highlight my face I use the Maybelline Age Correcter and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. For setting my concealer I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit in the color Banana and Vanilla. For setting my face with I used the Micronized Powder from Make Up Store. For baking my face I used the MAC Prep+prime transparent loose powder. For contour I used the ABH contour kit in the color Fawn and for warming up my face I used the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers. For highlighter I used the Becca Cosmetics skin perfector powder in the color Opal. For blush I used the Benefit Cosmetics in the color Dallas. 

For eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz and the Dipbrow Pomade. And topping that I used the MAC Pro Long wear Waterproof brow mascara. 

For the eyes I used MAC loose pigment to highlight my inner corners and I used the color Vanilla. For lining my waterline I used the NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Pencil in the color Milk. For lining my under eye I used the Make Up Store eye pencil in the color Pink Rose. For mascara I used two different mascaras one on my top lashes and one on my bottom lashes. For top I used the MaxFactor False Lash Effect and for bottom I used They're real lashes from Benefit Cosmetics. 

For lips I used the Nars Audacious lipstick in the color Raquel! 


Please follow me on my Instagram account! When I reach 1K I will do a shoutout and a giveaway! My Instagram account is: @makeupbyarberesha and Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...