torsdag 9 juli 2015

Make Up For Ever and Nars Cosmetics

My favorite foundation (from Lancome the Teint Idole Ultra 24h) ran out and I wanted to try something new. I was thinking about buying the same brand and formula of foundation but as a makeup addict I want to try all of the brands. So this time I bought the Make Up For Ever HD foundation.

I have been using this foundation for a week now and I must say it is very good and you can build up the coverage. I like the finish touch of foundation and I apply it with a beauty blender. I will try too apply it with a brush and see if it gives the same effect like the beauty blender. The good thing about this product is that you can take great pictures with that light on your face. It is all because this foundation does not have a SPF. If you have a foundation that has SPF be aware that when take pictures with flashlights on you will tend to have a really white flash on your face. SPF is really good too have during summer times. You have to be very careful and take care of your skin. So if you are really sensitive for sun then this foundation is no good for you. But you can use it night time. As I said before it is as really good foundation. Gives you that natural complexion and its oil free. I got the color N115.
Every time when I go to Sephora and I have a special product too buy I tend to buy a lot more products. I have no need to buy a new concealer but this Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer caught my eyes. I have never tried this product before so it was time for me to buy it. I bought the color Light 1 Chantilly. I use this too conceal under my eyes but also to highlight my face. It is up to you how you want to highlight your face but I really love the Kim Kardashian contour and highlighted face. Before I bought this one I used my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, Maybeline Anti-Age concealer, Maybeline FitMe concealer and so much more. I like product but I feel like its almost the same complexion like the MAC one.


Do you guys want a post of what kind of palettes I have? Please comment down below or in my instagram: @makeupbyarberesha or Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...