måndag 20 juli 2015

My eyebrow routine and product!

A lot of people are asking me how I do my eyebrows and what kind of products I use. For starter I always check my eyebrows to see that they are even and well trimmed. Then after that I fill them with these products.
I start of using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the color Taupe. I use this to fill in the gaps in my eyebrows. I have good amount of eyebrow hair so I do not have to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade all over my eyebrows like some of the beauty gurus do.
To get the most natural eyebrow look I use the Brow Wiz to fill in the gaps but also do small strokes in the beginning of my eyebrow. Just to get that soft touch. To get the sharp end I use the Dipbrow Pomade and I am in the color Taupe. I like the Pomade just to fill in the end of my eyebrow just to get that crisp fine line at the end. With that I use my Make Up Store eyebrow brush in the number 210.
To finish my eyebrows I put my MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in the color Quiet Brunette.


Please follow me on Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha and Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

Have a wonderful Monday. 
With all love,
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...