söndag 12 juli 2015

My contour and bronze - products!

So I am constantly trying new things when it comes too contour and bronze up my face. When I began with makeup I used the e.l.f. Contour and blush palette. But gradually I tried different products. I have always been a more powder-contour and bronzer girl just because I think it is much easier too apply and blend it on your face. I have though used a stick formula from the FitMe collection, Maybelline and I must say it was a pretty good finish.

Then I got my hands on these products and so far they are my favorites to contour and to bronze up my face. For contouring my face I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette in the color Fawn but sometimes when I am in a hurry I contour my face with the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer which I hit pan right now and have to purchase a new one. Too bronze up my face I use the Bourjois chocolate powder, or the Black Book of Bronzers from Too Faced.

But another thing I also do, which I got inspiration from the beautiful makeup guru Nikkietutorials, is that I contour my face with the ABH-palette in the color Fawn and then too bronze it up using the Hoola-bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics. I just love the finish of it.




What's your favorite contour/bronzer products? 
Please comment down below or on my Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha or Twitter: @ArbereshaSabani 

Have a wonderful Sunday, 
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...