tisdag 23 juni 2015

Tarte Cosmetics Eyeshadow palettes!

During the Christmas Holidays I bought the limited edition package from Tarte Cosmetics including two eye shadow palettes, two blushes, two mascaras, three eye pencils and three lip products. I thought it would be great to share my thought for you guys about the eye shadow palettes. I really do love Tarte Cosmetics because they have really pigmented eye shadows and blushes. For the eyeshadows I got are all naturals.
So there are two palettes both included 8 different shadows in satin, matte and shimmery formula.
In the green eye shadow palette are more brown, taupe and greyish colors. The pigmentation of these eye shadows are to die for. They are really smooth to apply and they blend so good. 

On the purple eye shadow palette the colors are more plum, pink, gren/greyish type. You can really mix these palettes together but the other thing I like about these palettes are the variety of the colors but also the small packaging that makes it more travel-friendly. 



If you guys want an makeup look using these palettes please comment down below or on my Instagram account: MakeupByArberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...