torsdag 23 juli 2015

My foundation collection!

I am currently re-planning my makeup buys and I am really into buying new foundations all the time. My favorite by far is the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. I have used a lot of different foundation and I seem to not find that perfect foundation that has it all. But I really do recommend the Lancome foundation. Gives you that flawless coverage but also hydrates your skin.
Last summer, I had a really oily skin. So I used the foundations such as MAC Studio Fix Fluid just because it gives you that full coverage look and also locks down the oiliness. I also used the Rimmel Stay Matte  Liquid Mousse Foundation which also gives you that full coverage face. I think that these two foundations helped me a lot last summer. 
But after the hard winter I had a really dry skin. So I had to re-plan my makeup to suit my skin issues. So I bought the Lancome one (which by far I love the most). I also bought the L'oreal True Match foundation just because it's more lightweight and if you have dry skin you have to moisturizes your skin a lot but also use light weight foundations.
As a makeup junkie I can not live with just some few foundations so I bought the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. I did a small review on this foundation. My thoughts with this foundation is that it applievery well with a damp beauty blender but I tried it with a stippling brush and I really did not like the finish of it. So for my experience, if you want to buy this foundation use a damp beauty blender. I think it applies so much better. I also tried the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector which is okey I guess but I do not reach for this that much. 

I am on a hunt for the perfect foundation and I really do think your advice's will help me a lot. Please comment down below or on my Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha.

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...