fredag 10 juli 2015

Eyeshadow palettes collection!

I was out of ideas today for blogging about makeup so I started to clean my vanity. Then I thought that I could do a eyeshadow palettes collection. I don't have a lot of eyeshadow palettes but I still want to show you what I have right now. I am planning to buy other palettes from different brand but a one step at a time.

Right now I have 20 eyeshadow palettes and they are from drugstore but also higher brands such as Too Faced, Urban Decay, Tarte cosmetics, Lorac etc.
Beginning with the biggest one I have and it's this Sephora Chroma Color Eye palette. This was a limited edition during the Christmas Holidays and I got from my sister. The good thing about this palette is that you get a lot of different eyeshadows but also eye pencils. The negative about this one is that it is not travel friendly. I also think that some of the colors in this palette are not that pigmented that I wanted it to be. Sephora eyeshadows, single eyeshadows, are really pigmented but in this palette some of them are choky and not that pigmented.


Another palette I have is from Viva la Diva and you can find these in Sweden in the stores such as Åhlens, Lindes etc. This a very cool and colorful palette. Pretty good pigmentation for a cheap palette. The only negative about this one is that they are all shimmery/metallic colors. I am that kind of girl that wants different variety when it comes to the complexion of the shadows. I want matte, shimmer, satin, metallic etc.

Then I have this Chinese Z-palette that  I got from AliExpress. I have different shadows here that I have forgotten from which brand they are.
Some months ago e.l.f. Studio Cosmetics came up with the Beauty Book and the launched different looks. I got the Smoky Look from my friend. I really do like e.l.f. just because it is cheap and you get a good product. Too be honest I haven't tried this one yet but just for swathing these colors I must say I am a little bit disappointed. You will get four matte/satin colors and the two shimmery colors. For the matte ones they are not pigmented at all. They are choky. But when it comes to the shimmery colors they are really pigmented and good quality.

Then I have my Meis professional Make-up Eyeshadow palette from Macedonia. I bought this one in a market from my hometowns in Struga and I must say I really do love it. They are all matte colors so you can do a lot of different looks with it but also combine it with other palettes.

Then I have this old palette from IsaDora. It's the Color Palette that includes 4 eyeshadows, 1 lip color and 1 blush. I really do love this palette just because of the color and the pigmentation of it. Just  because the palette is old does not mean that you can't use your eyeshadow palettes. The thing is that you really have too take care of your makeup. You can't have your makeup in place that is too hot or too cold.
Yet another palette from Macedonia. The complexion of these shadows are a lot like the Make Up Geeks foiled eyeshadows. Really, really, really pigmented but you can have fall outs when you apply the shadows on your lids.
As for much newer IsaDora I bought myself two of the eye shadow palette in the colors 50 matte chocolates and 60 crystal glitz. Pretty good pigmentation for a drugstore palette. I really recommend these.

I have heard a lot of good things about Sleek Make-Up so I bought a i-Divine Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette in the color Celestial 445. You will get 12 eyeshadows all from matte to satin to shimmery colors. Too be honest I only like four colors from this palette; Galactic, Earth Shine, Lunar and Eclipse.

Then we have the famous and on of my top favorite makeup brands; tarte Cosmetics. I bought the Christmas Holiday collection that came in a huge box. In that box you would get two eyeshadow palettes, two blushes, three lip products, two mascaras, three eye pencils. The quality of these shadows are really good. I also like the natural colors that included in these palettes. Plus they are travel friendly and doesn't take a lot of place.

Then we have the famous Naked-palettes from Urban Decay. I feel like the hype of the Naked-palettes have become a little down and shut. Maybe because of the newer brands come up with different palettes, I really don't know. I have all three of the Naked palettes and I really like them but my all time favorite is the Naked 2 just because I think it completes my blue/green eye color. I have a dupe of the Naked and Naked 2 palette and it's this Nudie palette from Viva la Diva. If you have this brand near you I really recommend this for the beginners. Before you buy expensive makeup you can practice you technique with a brand like this. This Nudie palette is really good and has that good pigmentation.

Lorac Pro palette one of my favorite but I have forgotten to use it because of my Too Faced palettes. But a really good palette. I also want the Lorac 2 Pro palette.
Ah my darlings! The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the Semi Sweet. These are my all time favorites right now. I can use them daily. I really like the palettes by them selves but also combining these two to create a good eye look. Plus it smells so good. I highly recommend these palettes!


Next blog post will be all my bronzers and blushes! 

Have a wonderful Friday, 
With all love.
Makeup by Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...