lördag 14 februari 2015

That flawless and glowing makeup look!

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I am that kind of person that do not believe these kind of days. If you love a person Valentines day should be every day. That is just my thougthts about  this day!

Today I made a flawless and glowing makeup look. The products I used are:



FACE: The Maybelline New York Baby Skin instant pore eraser. After that I put my favorite foundation from Lancôme the Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. For concealer I used the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the color NW15. For contouring I used the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer and warmed up my face using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in the color medium/deep bronzer. For setting my concealer I used the L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique BB Powder. For blush I used the Nars blush in the color Orgasm. For getting that extra glowing face I used the Kicks Illuminator Instant Luminosity Highlights & Accentuates on my cheekbones, sides of my outer eye corner, on the bridge of my nose and on top of my lips. For that extra touch of the Illumatior I used the E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Blush in the color Pinktastic.  




EYES AND EYEBROWS: I decided to keep my eyes neutral and soft. So I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. For my eyebrows I used the Make Up Store Brow Trio and the MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set. 


Do you guys want to have a makeup look on this one? Comment down below or on my Instagram: @makeupbyarberesha 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...