tisdag 10 februari 2015

Silver and red makeup look!

Here is a beautiful makeup look using silver, nude and brown eyeshadow colors and a dark lip color. If you have a royal blue dress or outfit it is a perfect way to match the blue with silver eyeshadow and red lips.
Products I have been using on this girl are:

FACE: NYX Cosmetics Primer, MAC Concealer and Physician Formula BB Cream. For setting the concealer I used the Lorac compact concealer nad for bronzing up the face I used the NYX Cosmetics Bronzer. For some color on the cheeks I used the NYX Cosmetics Baked Blush and highlighted her cheekbones with the Lorac Highlight In White.

EYES: I used the Urban Decay Primer and then for making her eyes pop I used the Lorac Skinny Palette and I used the colors brown, black, nude and auburn. For highlighting her browbone I used the NYX Cosmetics matte nude.



EYEBROWS: The NYX Cosmetics In Brown Pencil!

LASHES: The Cover Girl Lash Blast!



LIPS: NYX Cosmetics lipstick in the color Chaos. Love this color it is a very deep red color that worked so good with the whole outfit! 


Thanks D for letting me share your pics! Tons of love! 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...