tisdag 17 februari 2015

Sephora - The Chroma Color Eye palette!

For Christmas I got this huge eye palette from my sister and I really got happy. I wanted to buy it for myself but I just got that feeling that someone have already bought it for me.
So this Chroma Color eye palette is a limited edition palette that sells in Sephora. It is a eye palette that includes a huge mirror, 54 eye shadows that includes matte, shimmery and stain eyeshadows, 12 eye pencils and one brush.

This palette has a lot to offer you and it cost about 40 dollars (you should also know the prices here in Sweden are really high). I think it is a good offer  for the 40 dollars my sister has paid. It gives you a huge mirror, tons of shadows and pencils.


As you can see the palette offers you a variety of colors and texture. You have the nude colors and then the really colorful eyeshadows on top. 


The good thing about these eyeshadows are that it offers you a variety of colors and textures. A lot of the eyeshadows are really pigmented, blendful and creamy which I love. I also like how they have put the colors in good order. 


The cons about these eyeshadows are that some of the colors are really chokey and dry which looks like a powder when you apply on your lids. 



Then we have the 12 eye pencils. I really love how they have thought about the whole eye look, the shadows and the pencils. A really thumbs up for this idea. 


You get variety of colors that you can match it with the eyeshadows. From silver, to pink, to lilac to black. They are okey pencils some of them I really love and the pigmentation is really good but I feel like some of the pencils are really hard to apply on your lids or waterline. 


Then we have the brush! It is a two-sided brush that can help you to make the perfect eyeshadow. I really like this brush. It is soft but dense at the same time. Good job on this brush!!





Overall I think it is a good palette for its' money! You get a lot of different eye shadows and pencils. Of course there are some cons on this palette like some of the shadows are dry and also the pencils. Another con of this palette is that it is really big and not that travelble palette. But a perfect palette for beginners to have at home! 

So I give this product *** star out of 5! 

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...