torsdag 12 februari 2015

Soft and gentle makeup look!

I was scrolling down my pictures and I found this picture of a makeup look I made  about a week ago. I made a soft makeup look with a gentle touch of color on my lips.
Products used are:

FACE: Maybelline New York Baby Skin primer, Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation, contouring I used the Benefit  Cosmetics Hoola bronzer and for blush I used the Benefit Cosmetics Dallas blush. For concealer I used my one and only MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the color NW15 and for highlight I used the MAC Prep+Prime Radiant Rose highlighter. For that extra glow on the cheeckbones I used the E.L.F. Cosmetics baked blush in the color Pinktastic. For setting my concealer I used the banana powder from the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette.

EYES: I used the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette, the MaxFactor False Lash Effect mascara (the best mascara ever), For the eyeliner I used the Classic Line from Sephora and for the black on my waterline I used the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in the color Black Ink.

EYEBROWS: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the color Taupe and the MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in the color Quiet Brunette.

LIPS: Essence Cosmetics lipliner in the color Satin Mauve and Make Up Store lipstick in the color POPPY.

Do you guys want me to make a Valentines look? Comment down below or on my Instagram account: makeupbyarberesha or Twitter: ArbereshaSabani

With all love, 
Makeup By Arberesha 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Juno & Co. - Microfiber Velvet Sponge

For about a month ago I bought the Juno & Co. Microfiber velvet sponge. After watching Nikkietutorials (Youtube) review of this sponge I...